Hi there, it’s Emily. I feel like addressing my “why” for choosing RE/MAX is essential to determining whether or not we should work together. When you’re choosing a real estate agent, there are many factors to consider. The individual agent’s experience and success holds a lot of weight, but so should the brokerage backing them. I am proud to be a member of the elite RE/MAX Gold sales force. Here are few reasons why I chose to work with RE/MAX, and why that choice is a huge benefit to you.
- Exclusively hire experienced agents; inexperienced agents can only be hired as a member of a team.
- #1 Independently Owned Residential Real Estate Company in California
- Second Largest RE/MAX Franchises in the World
- Over 167,000 Closed Transactions, $49.5 Billion in Real Estate Sold in 24+ Years
- 1,100+ Agents at 59 Locations in 19 California Counties
- 13,500+ Families Served in 2017
- Over $420,000 Donated to Local Children’s Miracle Network in the Past 3 Years
- Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.*
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness.**
- More buyers and sellers would recommend RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.***
- remax.com attracts millions of real estate buyers and sellers.
- Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
- With over 7,000 offices worldwide, RE/MAX serves homebuyers and sellers closer to home.
- With a presence in over 100 countries and territories, the RE/MAX network’s global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate brand.
RE/MAX Gold is our local RE/MAX representation, but we’re a part of RE/MAX Worldwide. I choose to work with RE/MAX because of the tools, support and indisputable brand awareness that the company offers. I want to always strive for the best – for my clients, for my business and for my community. So, I have to have the best brokerage backing me. To learn more about RE/MAX and it’s global reach, visit www.remax.com.
If it has to do with real estate, please think of me first. I’m here to help, answer questions or point you in the right direction. And of course, I’m never too busy for your referrals. If you know someone else who has a real estate need or question, I promise to treat them in the same professional manner.
Emily Listman has been a licensed real estate salesperson in California since 2006. She has managed over 200 residential real estate transactions and has managed and trained dozens of real estate salespeople. Emily is equally capable of representing both Sellers and Buyers, across all price ranges. Her specialties include: New Construction, Income property (investments, rentals), Luxury property, 1031 Exchanges and Trust sales.